About the job
SI Jacobson’s mission is to be a global leader in the design, manufacturing and fulfillment of innovative case solutions for our customers. Our products help organize, transport, and protect our customers’ products while providing a satisfying end user experience for the underlying consumer. Our customers range from medical device manufacturers to tool manufacturers to large corporations, and they have one thing in common: They’re looking for branded, affordable solutions. We are committed to maintaining high standards, a professional and safe environment and supporting the professional growth of all our employee partners.
I. Position Mission
The Business Development Manager will mine, qualify, and convert sales leads to new customer relationships through aggressive sales prospecting. Over time, this candidate will become a key relationship manager on key strategic accounts that provide consistent and profitable sales growth for the Company.
II. Tasks description – Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Developing OEM Sales
- Plans and executes the overall business plan with focus on building and cultivating relationships with current customers.
- Recruits new customers and brings prospective customers into the pipeline.
- Conducts regular strategy and planning meetings with VP of Sales to identify annual account and project targets and to refine strategy as needed.
- Maintains and cultivates customer relationships to ensure both short- and long-term sales growth. This includes virtual and in-person account calls, trade show attendance, and relationship building activities to provide a solid foundation for revenue development.
- Works with Account Manager to generate customer quotations on new products and manages ongoing profitability of each customer.
- Updates CRM with new customer information and maintains database of customers and potential customers.
III. Skills and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Five – seven years general business experience with emphasis in corporate sales
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills including a proficiency in costing and gross profit margin
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong communicator both internally and externally
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org